Sunday, February 20, 2011

Organize and Display Your Makeup! And a little more...

             Well I went on a cleaning rampage. I got rid off old makeup, makeup that I know I'm not going to use, all the dusty broken shadows and kept my most used and the I'm pretty sure I'll use stuff. This is to give you ideas of possible ways to organize and display your makeup for fast easy reach so you won't have  to struggle going through makeup bags trying to find a liner or what have you, I'm usually in a hurry so this is working out perfectly for me.


I'll start at the top, theres a lot going on but it works for me I promise.



Here is where I put the most used  makeup, and perfumes every thing is reachable and organized.

These guys here I got at the dollar store, they are glass jars that I just covered up with fabric. I got beads in there to hold up the brushes. I have one for face brushes and one for eye brushes 



These were actually candles lol after the candle was done I cleaned them out put a cute bow and TaDa got yourself a cute lipgloss holder. I did the same for lipsticks, and all pencil liners.
The other black compartment I put most used powders blushes and little eyeshadow palletes.
I set a hard plastic square on top of the drawer for added support.



 This guy here I got it at Walmart during the back to school time (the only time I've seen pink) it was very inexpensive but very useful.
I hot glued some lace fabric in the front to give it a different look.

 
                          
                       The three drawers are perfect, In the first drawer I keep the tools I need, moisturizers, misc brushes and lashes.

  
                                             So in the second drawer I keep all eye stuff.


                                              In the third I keep all the face products.


I've had this set up and it's been better than soo many little bags everywhere. So if you collect makeup or looking for a way to organize it hope I helped in some way. I sure enjoy it this way better :) Thanks for stopping by!



A few pictures from the last weeks I've been away :)


AT THE PARK




love this pic <3



At On Broadway Club









                                            AT GRAMA BONGAS HOUSE


                                                          What I call real video games!

                                                             That was his first CapriSun


                                                           Meet Whisky isn't he adorable




                                     VALENTINES DAY
I'm soo proud of my son they did a valentines celebration and a play at school. The play was the three little pigs my son played THE BIG BAD WOLF! He did soo good his teachers where impresed and other parents also. what better gift for valentines day love him my cute VALENTINE!









                                      Doing a little shopping, it has gotten cold all of a sudden.







                                               Playing with Daddy around the house (the little lions/bitting game) lol





Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading :)

Be safe, stay happy healthy and true to yourself!

                                                                 Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment