Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meet My Family

So I wanted to introduce my family to you guys so  you can be familiar with who is going to be a part in this blog. I'm sure there will be other people on here, but for right now here are some pictures of us and many more to come, I'm  sure. I'm soo excited to start this blog and happy to finally get started, I enjoy these myself and I'm happy I got to it. I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while, and well starting the new year I decided to just go for it. I invite you guys to come with me on this ride as I hope to find new friends and  to share some things we enjoy doing as a family. And of course the super girly things we all like, you know what I mean!



                                Meet my older son he is the super most coolest 5yr old kid. He's soo funny, so curious and he says he's a COOL MAN! LOL And may I say he loves action figures.

           
                                                      This is my Tiny one we call him newborn even though he's not much of a newborn no more he's 11 months, but he's the baby here :) he seems quite, a perfect angel but beware sometimes. He is a little explorer if he sees something interesting don't doubt he'll check it out. He enjoys taking out all the DVD's. And did I mention he loves to EAT!


                This is myself Michelle  I'm 22, bla bla bla you'll learn more about me later :)


And last but definitely not least the man that swept me off my feet, my husband Alex I love him with all my heart  I'm sure he's happy to part of my blog =D I call him Babe-ba don't know why but I love It!



Well I hope you enjoyed my second post, be safe,stay happy, healthy and true to yourself!

                                                                                                            Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. You have a Good Looking Family! Can't wait for your Posts girl. BTW I'm 09JennyDoll on Twitter =)

    ReplyDelete